Katya Andresen is profoundly impatient for change. She is also the COO of Network for Good, a fundraising and marketing guru, and one of the most important voices in the non-profit blogosphere. Here is her excellent blog: http://www.nonprofitmarketingblog.com/
Mark Rovner is the founder and CEO of Sea Change Strategies, a non-profit marketing and fundraising whiz with over 30 years of experience, and a wonderful blogger: http://seachangestrategies.com/blog/
- RECOGNITION: people want to be seen and heard.
- CONNECTION: people want to be connected to someone or something.
- TRANSCENDENCE: people want to belong to something greater than themselves.
- HOPE: people want hope, and they want to feel hopeful.
- TRUST: people want the security of trust.
- SERVICE: people want to feel of service.
- HAPPINESS: people want to be happy.
- HUMOR: people want to laugh.
- AUTONOMY: people want to feel independently competent.
- SIMPLICITY: people want simplicity, which is why they love lists like this.