Note: I received this guestpost out of the blue. Apparently, this wedding was kind of a big deal over there in the UK.
Note2: Helen supports Buy British including Jack Russell Clothing, Barbour and Mulberry.
- I am proud to be British.
- I like (and appreciate) other people’s weddings more now I am married myself.
- A wedding is a long day for young bridesmaids – keep them entertained, as they may not always be smiling in photos.
- Choose someone that is important to you to be Maid of Honor and encourage her to eat cake and take it easy before your big day.
- Having photos and/or a video of your wedding (or BBC footage) is a good way to remember the day.
- British designers are underestimated. Kate’s dress was amazing.
- Always be nice to your in laws – you never know who they will be.
- Even Kate and William had to go to work on the Monday after the wedding, the world carries on.
- People can grow up to be princesses.
- It’s nice to believe that fairytale endings do happen.