You are reading my pithy, reductive attempt to discover fundamental truths through everyday activities, and then compile those truths in an easy to read list format.
1. I don’t know everything.
2. In fact, I’m a generalist…so I only know a small amount about a lot of things.
3. Consequently, I may be wrong from time to time.
4. I’m ok with that.
5. For me, this is more about learning life lessons than the specifics of one activity or another.
6. By the way, I know this is just a paragraph in list form.
7. But it’s in keeping with the theme.
8. To some extent.
9. Categorizing small bits of knowledge can be challenging.
10. I hope to improve over time.